Features of the unique Touring Country Double Horse Trailer
The Touring Country with Tack Room is Cheval Liberté’s best-selling trailer, and with all these features included as standard, it’s easy to see why!
Available with our without the Tack Room, the Touring Country is a forward facing, double-horse trailer, built on the signature Pullman2 suspension, with a 2600kg Maximum Gross Weight.
The Touring Country comes with a large front ramp opening for ease of unloading, along with a high grooms door for ease of access. Packed with many standard features including, four sliding windows, side padding, head partition, automatic jockey wheel and high-level brake light.
The following features are also included as standard;
- Quick-release breast bar / Exterior tie ring.
- Breast bars and breach bars adjustable in height and length.
- Four Sliding Windows made from toughened glass
- An Aluminium floor for strength and longevity covered with a glued anti-slip rubber mat.
- Rear cover with automatic roller for easy, tidy operation and airflow.
- Anodised Aluminium Planking for strength and longevity – no need to replace damp ply sides!
- Wheel chocks
- Rear and front ramps with assistors for easy operation, with the rear ramp also opening as a Barn Door.
The optional full height Tack Room houses 2 Saddle Brackets and Bridle Hooks, a Top Storage Rack and Removable Tray, with the spare wheel tucked away at the bottom.
You can even personalise the trailer as the unique aerodynamic one piece front and roof, is available in 5 colours. You can choose from Black, Blue, Anthracite, Light Grey and White.
Want to go even further? Many customers have wrapped or added their own decals to their Cheval Liberté trailers, which not only creates a fully bespoke trailer it also deters thieves. You can find out more by visiting our Customising a Horse Trailer blog.
For full specification and prices please visit the Touring Country or Touring Country with Tack Room pages.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for weekly updates.
Need a visual reminder of what the Touring Country can offer? Check out our video below.